25 September 2006

likemind


This is ridiculously late, and inexcusable for a blogger! I apologize. Last Friday morning was the third likemind. It was at 'sNice - a wonderfully cute coffee shop. I met so many awesome people, but regret not being able to stay longer. I finally met Noah and Piers, along with my blogfriend Jack. I also met Michael Surtees, who is in part responsible for Jack and I e-meeting. Harris Falk, yet another one of the Renegade Marketing guys there, gave me the LIVESTRONG bracelet right off his arm when he heard me lamenting the death of my previous one. Really great group of people, and we talked about a ton of interesting things, from past jobs to theworldisflat to apartments in NY. Here is the public collection of likemind-tagged flickr photos.

ALSO - I attended the Virgin Festival in Baltimore this Saturday. I got VIP passes through Naked, and brought my roommate Subodh with me. We had a great time, and saw some awesome music (I caught Gnarls Barkley, The Killers, Scissor Sisters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Thievery Corporation and Flaming Lips). The food was pretty good, too. I'll upload photos tonight on my flickr page and will probably tag them virginfest.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...