05 October 2006

I am not dead!


I have been scarce as of late - super busy at work. It also means I haven't had as much time to read all of your blogs. I'm sorry! I really should allocate an hour or so every morning (instead of screwing around with Myspace or my email) to do this, and then an hour before I go home for the night.

The main thing I'm working on now deals with writing up case studies of revolutionary brands. It's so fun, especially since I love all of the ones I'm working on, and summarizing their stories is very inspiring. I haven't written this one yet, but one I am very excited about is Method - a brand I have loved for quite some time. They took the most boring category (household cleaning products) and took a completely different spin on it. people against dirty. how simple but revolutionary! The design definitely helps, as well as the green approach they take. Did you know that they have a blog, too? I immediately put it on my RSS.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. ...hi.

EDIT | This brand keeps on amazing me! Read my comments section. Thanks Gunther, you're wonderful.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...