24 November 2006

hello.

I changed my layout. It's still a silly template, but my end-of-year resolution was to design a layout for myself, and until then this will have to do. The previous one was driving me crazy, mostly because it was dark - I have only had a dark layout maybe three times in the ten years of my web design life. I'm not sure why I chose it in the first place.

I was going to write that nobody would even notice because most everyone would be reading this through a feed reader, but a peek at my Google Analytics told me that 38% of my visits are direct visits! I also found out that I have readers in many more places than I ever imagined: everywhere from the UK to Canada to India! to Thailand (hello Thanit) and even places I've never heard of (Petaling Jaya? Nora? I certainly need a geography lesson).

So, in short: hello. I'm glad you're here.

(also, I've noticed readership drops dramatically on the weekends; I guess people prefer to blogread from work?)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...