03 February 2007

Marc Bouwer Fall 2007


Marc Bouwer Fall 2007
Originally uploaded by tokyohanna.

I went to the Marc Bouwer Fall 2007 show tonight (Fashion Week has started!). My friend Diana works for the shoe supplier (Michael Antonio), and wasn't in town to take photographs (to be included in newsletter /email). She asked me to take her place.

I was beyond flattered, especially since I have my humble (but loved) 3.2mp Minolta Dimage Xg. Because of this, some of the photographs that could have been stupendous came out blurry, but I don't even care. It was a wonderful experience, and I loved Marc's collection. I hadn't heard of him prior to this, but he has worked under Halston and the entire Fall 2007 line reminded me of a cross between Badgley Mischka and Oscar de la Renta. gorgeous. View the few of the better photos at my Flickr set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...