23 June 2009

Synesthesia

This one will be short and lovely, guys. Not lovely on my part, but lovely on Terri Timely's part. They have put together a little video called Synesthesia; by the time three of my friends had sent me the link, I knew there must be a great reason for checking it out. This gem has been making its way around the web, and for good reason. See what I mean:

Synesthesia from Terri Timely on Vimeo.

The most delightful thing I have seen in a long, long time. I loved watching the kid sticking his headphone jack into different foods – especially the octopus tentacle and the turnip. And the mom slicing up the words for dinner? Brilliant. Just fantastic. I also personally love that synesthesia is getting a bit of attention now, as well ^_^

Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...