18 November 2011

Dance Friday.

It is Friday morning, and I'm exhausted. If you are feeling similarly, here are two dance pop videos that will serve both as eye and ear candy.

Tiger Love: Gio Gio



I've been looping this all week at work. Not sure why the imagery of sliding around in raw egg makes me feel less bleary-eyed, but whatever works, right? It also reminds me of this milk-pillow-fight video by Para One.

The Amplifetes: Somebody New



How nobody I talk to knows about this band is beyond me. They have made me dance more than any other band has in the past 3 or 4 years, and are probably my favorite discovery of the year; I don't understand how they're not through-the-roof famous. If you heard the song first, you'd never think that the lead singer looks like this a well-dressed Brooklyn lumberjack. Brilliant.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...