17 July 2006

dreams.

I had a dream last night in which locations were the main characters.

One part took place in Manhattan. My boy and I were walking barefoot along the shore of a lake in Central Park. We rented a room adjacent to the Diesel store on... 57th? The rent was really low because of the noise of the store, and people going to the stock room walking back and forth through the room.

Another part took place in London. My birthday was approaching, and I decided to have three or four separate tiny get-togethers, instead of one big one. I don't know what made me think that I had that many friends in such a short time (my birthday is in September). Each miniparty was to be color coded. one turquoise party, one yellow party, one lilac party. corresponding colored lights. corresponding colors in the clothing. in the food. in the drinks. in the wrapping paper.

There was a time when I dreamt of London day and night. And, well, we all know that I dream of New York day and night.

I wonder what it all means?

Speaking of, I head off to New York tomorrow afternoon. I am taking a bus, which is the smartest option for someone who is unemployed. Wouldn't it be great if I returned to Richmond with a job offer?

Then I have a day of a break, after which I fly to Florida for the planning conference.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...