22 August 2006

two second blinks

This has been written about all over the place, but I really like the idea of the two-second "blink" radio spots that Fox TV is involved with right now. It forces the spot to be short and impactful, it's a cheap media buy (I would assume), and it is different /surprising for people to hear. I read that they are only being done for well-established television shows (like the Simpsons), which is obvious I suppose, considering the time - if you only have two seconds to get your message across, it's probably better that the listener has a prior familiarity with the brand in question.

It would have been great if I could have blogged about this with only two words.

Let's try this again.

22 august 2006
love blinks.


Okay that was cheating.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...