28 November 2006

synesthetic

I apologize if you are seeing this twice, but I just went to this site off of Russell's blog, and was too excited to not share. Upon reading his entry, I was intrigued about the day-of-the-week Tshirts. I surely wanted a Thursday one, because that is my favorite day. "But what if people just think it's a shirt from that silly band?," I wondered as I clicked on the link. Boy oh boy is it so much more than that!



From the web site: Colour Of The Day project: an investigation into colour associations and their relationships to specific days of the week. A survey was conducted where the following question was posed to 75 creative field workers from 20 different countries: what colour do you associate with each day of the week? The result is a series of t-shirts, one for each day of the week, the colour of each having been selected by majority vote. The shirts could either be worn according to the calendar days, or more intuitively, according to the actual mood of the wearer.

This is bordering on synesthesia! One of my favorite topics in the whole wide world! Oh boy, now I want them all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...