25 October 2007

oldish video

Last week, I remembered that this video exists. It was my response to a Creative Thinking assignment at school. Fenske said:

"One of something is boring.
Ten of something is art."

Then he said "Show me this. Show me that multiples of something can add up to having more meaning than the one thing by itself." (I am paraphrasing this part) Pretty much "The whole is bigger than the sum of its parts."

This is what I did:


Most people know this, but tattooing is "the practice of making a design on the skin by pricking and staining." In other words, many many many pricks with a needle. many. get it? okay. So I showed the movie. Most people didn't get it. I didn't care though, I mostly did this for myself and the assignment was a good opportunity for it. My friends helped; Subodh filmed the whole thing and Aaron wrote the music (& helped with FCP).

Here it is today:

for use in a blog entry

A little over a year and a half later, I got the close tag on the back of my left arm.

Anyway, just wanted to share that video. I hadn't seen it in almost two years and realized I had never uploaded it before.

Extremely unrelated: Paul made a pie for us yesterday and I wrote about it here. yum.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...