23 July 2008

Champignons

Last week, I ordered a rubber-stamped Moleskine cahier from Deborah Champion's Etsy shop, Champignons. It came yesterday.

I love it.

The imagery is John Tenniel's, from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I've always loved this story and its imagery and I love rubber stamps, so this was perfect (I was about to buy a new Moleskine to use as a journal anyway). There were other cover scenes to choose from, but I loved that this one said "Curiosities" on it.

Deborah shipped the journal in a little plastic sleeve with a hard back, probably in case the postal service was less than gentle with it. She included a handwritten note and a couple of her business cards.

Thank you, Deborah!!

There is great attention to detail; the rabbit's pocket watch is stamped to the inside back cover, where the pocket is.

Inside cover

Back cover

Deborah has other great things in her shop, like cameos and pretty illustrations and watercolors. Check it out, I highly recommend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...