10 July 2008

Spring/summer 2006 journal

I grabbed this from my bookcase last night; I was bored and wanted to read something. I didn't know until I started reading it that it's my journal from spring /summer 2006.

Spring /summer 2006

There is some work in there from my final semester @ Adcenter, stuff I was thinking about, notes from my interview at Naked and other things. It was so fun to read; I scanned a few of the things in there this morning. Here are a few...

When I was brainstorming for this blog! My anonymous commenter will just love that I wrote "richness" on this page.
GACK!

I didn't write down who said this... hilarious.
Didn't write down who said this either. tsk.

Scare yourself once a week; I loved hearing that. I think this was at the planning conference in Miami that year.
I live by this.

Living in the sky

It's like opening little time capsules of your thoughts, going through old journals like this. If anybody is inclined to do the same thing (flip through & scan), I'd love to see.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...