22 February 2009

Best in class tweets

Sometimes when I feel stress or ennui, I go through my Twitter Favorites to lift the mood a little (and it always works). Almost everyone I know is feeling a bit "eh" lately, so I thought I'd share some of my favorites from the past 2 years.

These made me laugh (sometimes until crying)

Picture 10.png

Picture 9.png

Picture 7.png

Picture 4.png

Picture 29.png

Picture 25.png

Picture 2.png

Picture 14.png

Picture 13.png

Picture 1.png


Some that made me want to hug the Tweeters /remember why I love them

Picture 6.png

Picture 3.png

Picture 20.png

Picture 17.png

Picture 18.png

Picture 12.png


Beautiful thoughts & scenes that make me want to run away and write for 6 million years

Picture 8.png

Picture 5.png

Picture 31.png

Picture 28.png

Picture 22.png

Picture 23.png

Picture 19.png

Picture 16.png

Picture 15.png

Picture 38.png


About little life annoyances that are amusing/charming after the fact

Picture 11.png

Picture 21.png

Picture 26.png

Picture 27.png

That's it, not a lot of writing on my end. I just wanted to share the little things people have said (maybe without even giving them much thought) that have made me smile. Hopefully you did too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...